Re: Community Cooperative Savings Plan
To All Who Read This!
I have compile this savings plan. You are welcome to analyze it at your own leisure. The purpose of this savings plan is to accumulate at least $1,000 by February of 2013.
The idea is to:
- open an Ally Money Market Account (MMA)
- deposit $100 a month (electronic transfer from your current bank account)
0.84 will accumulate each month, which means that you will end up more than the goal amount. Actually it will be 1200 dollars plus the interests.
Please read below:
Get the flexibility of a check card and still earn a higher rate than traditional savings.
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Other fees, such as those
Please visit there website at: Click Me