STOP GANG STALKING –
IN COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE ARE BEING GANG STALKED (STALKING BY ORGANIZED GANGS OF PEOPLE) AND COVERTLY TARGETED WITH ELECTRONIC AND SURVEILLANCE WEAPONS:-
Gang Stalking (also called “group stalking” “organised stalking”) is a total assault paradigm. It is carried out by criminal secret societies. The OS paradigm includes (but is not limited to):
* many of the attacks are synchronized to happen precisely as the target does something, e.g. leave his/her residence, goes to the shops etc.
* “street theater”: staged skits designed to frighten and upset the target
* the same harassment happens every day, day after day, year after year
* a large group of stalkers, each of whom does a portion of the stalking-attacks
* 24 hour surveillance, every day. Among other things, the stalkers, working in shifts, sit in their vehicles parked around the target’s residence.
* “slander campaign”: the foundation of OS. The stalkers go to everyone the target interacts with (family members, coworkers, neighbors, etc) and spread lies: that the target is a homosexual or a criminal of some type. This is an effective tactic because most people can’t even imagine that a stranger would lie to them.
* the stalkers present themselves as members of a “civic organization” which works with law enforcement and monitors terrorists or other criminals. The stalkers may use fake badges or fake “official files” to convince people that the target is a criminal.
* “noise campaign”: very frequent sounds (sirens, car alarms, beeping sounds, loud engine accelerations, loud booming sounds [from vehicles], etc) which follow the target everywhere.
* the stalkers target homosexuals (or people thought to be), members of “left-wing” (e.g. peace, civil rights, environmental) organizations, whistleblowers, people who live “alternative lifestyles”, and anyone else the stalkers see as not conforming with their version of “normality.”
* persistence: the stalkers follow the target as he/she moves to other cities or states.
* the stalkers use lies, money, and intimidation to get nongroup members to attack the target.
* targets are harassed while driving, and vehicles are sabotaged – pets are killed – physical assault
* derogatory name calling – mail is stolen or damaged – harassing emails and phone calls
* residences and vehicles are vandalized – law enforcement and firefighter participation
Some Important Points:
* The primary targets of all these tactics are the group members, not the target. The group members are the ones who are programmed. Group leaders define reality for their members, so it doesn’t matter if tactics do not work on a target.
* Group members are sensitized to all the tactics they employ.
* Stalking various targets is only part of the activity of these groups. Members are trained to perform a variety of activities without question. They do not know the objectives of their leaders.